Hyundai sales up 10% in December at 62,899 units
Hyundai Motor India posted domestic sales of 527,320 units for the calendar year 2017, up 5.4% from 500,539 units in 2016
New Delhi: Hyundai Motor India Ltd on Monday reported a 10% increase in total sales at 62,899 units in December. The company had sold 57,164 units in December 2016, HMIL said in a statement.
Domestic sales of the company, however, rose marginally to 40,158 units last month as compared to 40,057 units in December 2016.
Exports grew by 32.9% in December at 22,741 units as against 17,107 units in December 2016.
For the calendar year 2017, the company posted domestic sales of 527,320 units, up 5.4% from 500,539 units in 2016.
- Oil prices fall as traders assess Opec compromise and Trump tariffs
- Aadhaar virtual IDs becoming a real problem for NBFCs
- Fuel prices today: Petrol price cut by 8 p/litre to Rs76.27, diesel price unchanged
- Mint Primer: Why this week’s Opec meeting matters for India
- Football World Cup kicks off a boom in TV sales
Editor's Picks »
- Dear ICICI Bank board, giving a red card to Chanda Kochhar is not enough
- Tesla CEO Elon Musk emails staff alleging employee ‘sabotage’
- Patanjali seeks more info on Adani’s bid on Ruchi Soya
- Day 1 of Cannes Lions 2018: India bags four metals in health, pharma categories
- How an Apple supplier became China’s worst performer this year