Nissan launches Datsun redi-Go with 1-litre engine at Rs3.57 lakh
The newly launched Datsun redi-Go delivers a fuel efficiency of 22.5 km per litre with top-end variant model priced at Rs3.72 lakh
- Change M&A norms to calculate spectrum dues: Trai
- Cracking India’s bankruptcy code
- RBI’s registry will help solve problem of credit shortage: iSpirt’s Sharad Sharma
- Fintech regulation at an inflection point: Shardul Amarchand’s Shilpa Mankar Ahluwalia
- Voice and AI biggest transformative tech, says EY’s Mahesh Makhija
New Delhi: Nissan Motor India has launched a new variant of its small car Datsun redi-Go powered by a 1-litre engine. The car will cost Rs3.57 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi).
The car comes in two trims, T(O) and S with features such as central locking and keyless entry. It will also be available in five different colours.
Datsun also introduced a programme called Datsun Care, which will provide the customers with car servicing/repairing after three years for Rs16,999, after four years at Rs22,999 and after five years at Rs33,999, which will save them at least 10% on periodic repairs, the company claimed.
Editor's Picks »
- Narendra Modi tears into opposition, wins trust vote
- Flipkart, Hotstar join hands for ad platform
- Hug-hug, wink-wink: Rahul Gandhi attacks govt over Rafale, unemployment, lynchings
- India, US to finally hold twice-postponed ‘2+2 dialogue’ on 6 September
- Collegium maintains stand on elevation of Joseph to SC, sends two more names to govt
- What ABB India’s performance in June quarter says about capex growth
- Bajaj Finance does well in Q1 even as competition hots up
- Kotak Mahindra Bank: The perils of being priced to perfection
- Higher cane price crushes hopes of sugar mills
- Market optimism before 2019 general election: History may not repeat itself