Tata Motors global sales up 20% in January
Tata Motors’ global wholesales of all passenger vehicles in January this year were at 69,969 units, higher by 13% from 61,918 units in the same month last year
New Delhi: Tata Motors on Friday reported 20% increase in global sales, including that of Jaguar Land Rover, at 1,14,797 units.
The company had sold a total of 95,081 units in the same month last year. Global wholesale of all Tata Motors’ commercial vehicles and Tata Daewoo range in January 2018 stood at 44,828 units, up 32% from the same month last year, the company said in a statement.
It had sold 34,013 units in the same month last year. The company’s global wholesales of all passenger vehicles in January this year were at 69,969 units, higher by 13% from 61,918 units in the same month last year.
Global wholesales for Jaguar Land Rover were 49,631 vehicles. Jaguar wholesales for the month stood at 16,108 units while Land Rover wholesales for the month were at 33,523 units.
- Paytm says never shared users’ data with third-parties, government
- Four years of Modi govt: Labour reforms slow down despite policy revamp
- Job creation still a challenge after four years of Modi govt
- Oil prices slump 3% as Opec and Russia consider output boost
- Oil prices drop below $80 vindicates cautious investors trimming bets
Editor's Picks »
- Motherson Sumi continues to face margin pressure in foreign markets
- What the Warren Buffett indicator tells us about market valuations today
- Jet Airways lands with a thud in Q4 as fuel costs increase
- IBC amendments: Some dilutions, and a lot more speed
- Patanjali’s gambit is paying off in toothpaste wars