Volkswagen Polo GTI launched in India at Rs25.65 lakh
- How Huawei P20 Pro compares with Google Pixel 2 XL, Samsung Galaxy S9+ and Apple iPhone X
- Apple supplier AMS’s outlook spurs fears of weak iPhone X demand
- HPBOSE 12th result 2018 declared, check your board exam results on hpbose.org
- Modi-Xi summit as significant as Rajiv Gandhi-Xiaoping meet: Chinese official media
- Mahesh Babu’s ‘Bharat Ane Nenu’ storms domestic, overseas box office
New Delhi: German carmaker Volkswagen has commenced bookings for its sports hatchback GTI in India which has been priced at Rs25.65 lakh (ex-showroom Mumbai).
The limited edition 3-door GTI will come equipped with 7-speed automatic DSG transmission producing 192 PS power.
“The GTI is one of its kind in the performance hatch segment and is designed for the petrol heads who are well versed with the GTI philosophy,” Volkswagen (VW) Passenger Cars India director Michael Mayer said in a statement.
Volkswagen GTI remains the icon for all sporty cars and Volkswagen is extremely proud to bring this phenomenon to India, he added.
The GTI will come equipped with various safety features including six airbags, ABS, hill-hold and ESP. With the introduction of GTI, Volkswagen aims to bolster its presence in the performance cars category in India.