Lalit Kumar Chandel appointed govt nominee on ICICI Bank board
Chandel has been nominated as the government nominee director in place of Lok Ranjan, as per the communication received from the Department of Financial Services, Ministry of Finance on 5 December 2018
New Delhi: The government has appointed Lalit Kumar Chandel, economic advisor in the Department of Financial Services, as its nominee on the board of ICICI Bank with effect from 4 December, the lender said on Wednesday.
Chandel has been nominated as the government nominee director in place of Lok Ranjan, as per the communication received from the Department of Financial Services, Ministry of Finance on 5 December 2018, ICICI Bank said in a regulatory filing.
In total, there are 12 members on the board of the private sector lender, including chairman Girish Chandra Chaturvedi, Managing Director and CEO Sandeep Bakhshi and three executive directors Vishakha Mulye, Vijay Chandok and Anup Bagchi.
- Truecaller Pay to enter credit business early next year
- Mahindra Electric signs pact with SmartE to deploy 1,000 e-three-wheelers in Delhi-NCR
- Sebi board allows MFs to segregate distressed assets
- Apple is considering moving iPhone output if tariffs hit 25%
- India needs to have a good oil hedging policy: Raghuram Rajan
Editor's Picks »
- Escorts: Japanese joint venture to hone growth in tractors
- HCL Tech’s acquisition of IBM products raises more questions than answers
- Investors ignore NMDC’s price cuts, and worry about its Donimalai iron ore mine instead
- Steel stocks get winter chill as China demand issues resurface
- Why Uday Kotak’s defiance is scaring his bank’s investors