Karur Vysya Bank appoints P.R. Seshadri as MD and CEO
An alumnus of IIM Bengaluru, new Karur Vysya Bank MD and CEO P.R. Seshadri, has over 25 years of experience in commercial and retail banking
Chennai: Private sector Karur Vysya Bank on Monday announced the appointment of P.R. Seshadri as its managing director (MD) and chief executive officer (CEO).
Seshadri succeeds K. Venkataraman who has been leading the bank for more than six years. Seshadri took over the new responsibility at the bank’s office on Monday, a statement issued from the bank said.
An alumnus of Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Bengaluru, Seshadri has over 25 years of experience in commercial and retail banking.
Prior to taking up the new role, Seshadri had served Citibank India in various capacities, including the managing director, Citi Financial Consumer Finance Ltd, Citi Financial Retail Services India.
He had also served London-based BFC Bank Ltd as the CEO, the release added.
- India seen leveraging Solar Alliance meeting for foreign policy
- Climate change to affect India’s renewable energy plan: Study
- Mobile wallet transactions fell sharply in March
- 5G rollout in India: Panel bats for early release of spectrum for R&D
- 5G panel identifies 6,000 Mhz spectrum as available for next generation mobile service
Latest News »
Editor's Picks »
- Telangana panchayat poll a key test for Congress before 2019
- Govt ends Kashmir ceasefire, says anti-terror operations will resume
- ‘2+2’ talks: India, US look to insulate strategic ties from irritants
- Manohar Parrikar’s return raises hopes of solution to Goa mining ban
- AAP standoff with L-G Anil Baijal spills on to Delhi streets