Harley Davidson cuts prices by up to Rs2.5 lakh on 2 models
Harley Davidson says it has slashed prices of 2017 edition of its Fat Boy and Heritage Softail Classic models by up to Rs2.5 lakh to clear stock
New Delhi: American cult bike maker Harley Davidson on Friday said it has slashed prices of 2017 edition of its Fat Boy and Heritage Softail Classic models by up to Rs2.5 lakh to clear stock.
The Fat Boy will be cheaper by Rs2,01,010 and available at Rs14,99,990 from an earlier price of Rs17,01,000.
Likewise, the Heritage Softail Classic will be priced at Rs15,99,990 as against Rs18,50,000 earlier, lesser by Rs2,50,010, all prices ex-showroom Delhi.
The revised prices are applicable on the model year 2017 models and have been effective 1 September 2017, till stocks last, Harley-Davidson India said in a statement.
The company said it has also introduced a finance scheme under which customers can make reduced monthly payments and an increased lump sum paid once or multiple times each year.
Editor's Picks »
- Why Indian paint makers are shifting to water-based paints
- 2019 elections still some time away but defence stocks get the jitters
- Complan and Horlicks sale signals low energy in health drinks market
- With fall of the last dove, MPC minutes portend more than one RBI rate hike
- RITES IPO ticks the valuations box, but not the growth one