BSNL offers 1 GB free data to its non Internet users
- First 2-3 years of RERA transition period will be really painful: MahaRera chief
- Kwan Entertainment launches sports, media and consumer unit Kwanabler
- Congress disowns Khurshid’s ‘blood on hands’ remark
- Edelweiss arm to help sell office space in Parinee Group’s project in Mumbai
- Karnataka elections: BJP picks Reddy aide to fight Siddaramaiah
New Delhi: State-owned telecom corporation Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd on Friday said it will offer 1 GB of free data to smartphone users who have a BSNL connection but are not using the company’s data services.
In a statement in New Delhi, BSNL said it has “decided to give a special free offer for smartphone users to promote digital India drive and to increase Internet users in prepaid mobile services”.
The offer would be available on a pan India basis, it added. “On pan India basis BSNL offers 1 GB free data for the smartphone users who are not using BSNL GSM data services. The intention of this offer is to promote number of Internet users in BSNL network,” it added.