JLR rolls out maiden SUV Jaguar F-Pace in India
- It’s not about auditions, it’s about emotions: Deepak Dhar
- Sebi strengthens procedures for dividend payment, transfer of securities
- Donald Trump slams Opec as cartel pushes harder for high oil prices
- 2002 Gujarat riots: Maya Kodnani acquitted in Naroda Patiya case
- Sebi fines Suzlon Rs1.1 crore for violating insider trading norms
Mumbai: Jaguar Land Rover India Pvt. Ltd Thursday launched its maiden performance SUV Jaguar F-Pace in India at a price of Rs68.40 lakh.
The model has received an overwhelming response worldwide and JLR expects the same in India, said Rohit Suri, president, JLR India.
“It is indeed one of the most-awaited products in the Indian market. The launch of F-Pace ushers Jaguar into the SUV market—a smooth ride that will mark the dawn of a new era for Jaguar in India,” he said.
The model comes with a 2 litre 4-cylinder 132 kW turbocharged JLR’s Ingenium diesel engine. With advanced technology and all-aluminium construction, Ingenium delivers less fuel consumption and CO2 emissions.