Jaguar XJ50 launched in India, prices start ₹1.11 crore
The special edition XJ50 will be available in long wheelbase with three-litre diesel engine option, says Tata Motors-owned Jaguar Land Rover (JLR)
New Delhi: Tata Motors-owned Jaguar Land Rover Plc launched Monday a special edition of its Jaguar XJ model for ₹1.11 crore in India to commemorate 50 years of the company’s flagship luxury saloon. The special edition—XJ50—will be available in long wheelbase with three-litre diesel engine option, the company said in a statement.
Commenting on the launch, Jaguar Land Rover India president and managing director Rohit Suri said, “The Jaguar XJ has always been the epitome of Jaguar’s focus on luxury and excellence. With the XJ50, we have raised the bar once again, paying homage to one of the world’s most stylish sporting saloons.”
Among other features, the anniversary edition will have unique intaglio branding and XJ50-badged illuminated tread plates, alongside anodised gearshift paddles and bright metal pedals.
This story has been published from a wire agency feed without modifications to the text.
- Automobili Pininfarina names first hypercar Battista
- Auto sales in November skid on inventory correction, liquidity crunch
- Alpha Capital invests ₹160 crore in Hero Electric
- Tata Motors aims Harrier at Jeep Compass, Mahindra XUV500
- Risks emerge for Ramakrishna Forgings, Bharat Forge, Motherson Sumi as heavy-duty trucks face headwinds
Editor's Picks »
- Escorts: Japanese joint venture to hone growth in tractors
- HCL Tech’s acquisition of IBM products raises more questions than answers
- Investors ignore NMDC’s price cuts, and worry about its Donimalai iron ore mine instead
- Steel stocks get winter chill as China demand issues resurface
- Why Uday Kotak’s defiance is scaring his bank’s investors