Flipkart launches private label ‘Miss & Chief’ for kids fashion
Flipkart says the ‘Miss & Chief’ brand will offer variety from a mix of sporty apparel, colourful designs to princess party dresses for kids
New Delhi: E-commerce major Flipkart on Thursday launched its in-house label for kids, Miss & Chief. Aimed at kids in the age group of 2-10 years, the ‘Miss & Chief’ brand will offer variety from a mix of sporty apparel, colourful designs to princess party dresses, Flipkart said in a statement.
“Kids fashion is one of our fastest growing categories, where we have witnessed a 100% year-on-year growth. This is a testimony to a huge potential this market offers,” Flipkart head of fashion Rishi Vasudev said.
He added that with the launch of ‘Miss & Chief’, the company is looking to address the needs of its youngest fashion consumers while at the same time offering great quality and value for money. The brand would also have a range of STEM toys ranging from remote controlled cars to musical and educational toys.
Editor's Picks »
- Cabinet clears proposal to convert GSTN into govt entity
- Cabinet approves telecom policy to draw $100 bn investment, create 4 mn jobs
- Reliance Entertainment denies financing Julie Gayet film
- Govt approves Rs 4,500-crore package to sugar industry
- Xiaomi to launch 5 non-smartphone products on September 27 in India
- Will it rain on the FMCG parade?
- Why domestic cotton prices are likely to rule firm this season
- India’s dark corporate debt market now loses the flicker of liquidity too
- Jio’s market share zooms after it raises stakes with higher capex
- Tata Steel is not willing to give even an inch on the acquisitions front