Flipkart launches private label ‘Miss & Chief’ for kids fashion
New Delhi: E-commerce major Flipkart on Thursday launched its in-house label for kids, Miss & Chief. Aimed at kids in the age group of 2-10 years, the ‘Miss & Chief’ brand will offer variety from a mix of sporty apparel, colourful designs to princess party dresses, Flipkart said in a statement.
“Kids fashion is one of our fastest growing categories, where we have witnessed a 100% year-on-year growth. This is a testimony to a huge potential this market offers,” Flipkart head of fashion Rishi Vasudev said.
He added that with the launch of ‘Miss & Chief’, the company is looking to address the needs of its youngest fashion consumers while at the same time offering great quality and value for money. The brand would also have a range of STEM toys ranging from remote controlled cars to musical and educational toys.
- Saudi Arabian security shoots down recreational drone near royal palace
- India’s forest cover grew by over 6,700 sq km, AP, Karnataka, Kerala make key contribution
- World Bank approves $13 billion capital boost as US drops objection
- India’s GDP to reach $5 trillion by 2025: Top official at World Bank
- Petrol price hit highest level under BJP govt, diesel at record high