Flipkart launches private label ‘Miss & Chief’ for kids fashion
Flipkart says the ‘Miss & Chief’ brand will offer variety from a mix of sporty apparel, colourful designs to princess party dresses for kids
New Delhi: E-commerce major Flipkart on Thursday launched its in-house label for kids, Miss & Chief. Aimed at kids in the age group of 2-10 years, the ‘Miss & Chief’ brand will offer variety from a mix of sporty apparel, colourful designs to princess party dresses, Flipkart said in a statement.
“Kids fashion is one of our fastest growing categories, where we have witnessed a 100% year-on-year growth. This is a testimony to a huge potential this market offers,” Flipkart head of fashion Rishi Vasudev said.
He added that with the launch of ‘Miss & Chief’, the company is looking to address the needs of its youngest fashion consumers while at the same time offering great quality and value for money. The brand would also have a range of STEM toys ranging from remote controlled cars to musical and educational toys.
- China backs India’s bid for improved domestic regulations
- How 3.4 million households in UP are using power illegally
- Nissan seeks to block Carlos Ghosn’s access to apartment in Rio de Janeiro
- China says U.S. should withdraw arrest warrant for Huawei executive
- All villages to be connected through broadband by 2019: Manoj Sinha
Editor's Picks »
- The government has a troubling message for minority shareholders
- Opec-allies’ output cut may not amount to big shift in oil prices
- RBI’s new loan rate math for banks cannot ignore deposits
- Maruti loses speed as passenger vehicle growth slows amid rising challenges
- Risks emerge for Ramakrishna Forgings, Bharat Forge, Motherson Sumi as heavy-duty trucks face headwinds