Ford Freestyle launched in India, price starting at Rs5.09 lakh
The petrol variants of Ford Freestyle are priced between Rs5.09 lakh and Rs6.94 lakh while diesel trims are tagged between Rs6.09 lakh and Rs7.89 lakh
New Delhi: Ford India on Wednesday launched a compact utility vehicle Freestyle with introductory price starting at Rs5.09 lakh (ex showroom).
The petrol variants of the vehicle are priced between Rs5.09 lakh and Rs6.94 lakh while diesel trims are tagged between Rs6.09 lakh and Rs7.89 lakh. “The compact utility vehicle is yet another segment created by Ford and will complement our existing portfolio of SUVs like EcoSport and Endeavour,” Ford India MD Anurag Mehrotra said.
Powered by a new 1.2-litre 3-cylinder petrol engine and five speed manual transmission, the new model can generate a power output of 96 PS. Besides SUV styling, the new model also comes with 6.5 inch touch screen infotainment system which is compatible with AppleCar Play and Android Auto.
The model would be manufactured at the company’s Sanand plant and will be exported to major markets including Europe and the Middle East. Ford currently exports vehicles from India to around 50 countries.
Editor's Picks »
- Latest FD interest rates: SBI vs ICICI vs HDFC Bank vs Bank of Baroda vs PNB vs Axis Bank
- How new TRAI rules will change your Airtel DTH, Tata Sky, Dish TV plans in 2019. List of all charges
- Mukesh Ambani vs Jeff Bezos set to begin from Gujarat
- Marco Pierre White: ‘Chefs are not geniuses or artists, they are just workers’
- RBI will take steps to help sustain growth: Shaktikanta Das
- What to expect from Q3 results of IndiGo, SpiceJet, Jet Airways
- Forget privatisation, govt has hugged its banks tighter
- Flat profit, rising debt are growing worries for Reliance
- Q3 results: HUL growth off a high base shows it’s on a roll
- DCB Bank Q3 results: Small loans give big pain as farm, mortgages lift delinquencies