SBI moves insolvency proceedings against Electrosteel
New Delhi: Top lender State Bank of India (SBI) and other creditors have moved insolvency proceedings against Kolkata-based Electrosteel Steels at the National Company Law Tribunal (NCLT).
SBI initiated the corporate insolvency resolution process and filed the documents with NCLT, Kolkata, against the company under the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code, 2016, Electrosteel Steels said in a regulatory filing.
Electrosteel Steels owes Rs10,274 crore to the consortium of banks led by SBI.
- Donald Trump: ‘Crazy’ Joe Biden would go down crying if he assaulted me
- The many ways China can hit back at Donald Trump, from taxes to probes
- Vodafone-Idea combine names Kumar Mangalam Birla as non-executive chairman
- Delhi Budget 2018-19: AAP govt to take development to every house, says Arvind Kejriwal
- Farm loan waiver: Siddaramaiah calls Karnataka BJP spineless