Explosion at France’s Flamanville nuclear plant, no radiation risk: report
- First 2-3 years of RERA transition period will be really painful: MahaRera chief
- Kwan Entertainment launches sports, media and consumer unit Kwanabler
- Congress disowns Khurshid’s ‘blood on hands’ remark
- Edelweiss arm to help sell office space in Parinee Group’s project in Mumbai
- Karnataka elections: BJP picks Reddy aide to fight Siddaramaiah
Paris: An explosion occurred at French utility EDF’s Flamanville nuclear plant on Thursday in which there may have been some injuries but from which there was no nuclear risk, French newspaper Ouest France reported on its web site, citing local police.
Officials at EDF’s Paris headquarters had no immediate comment and local officials at the plant in western France could not be immediately reached for comment. Reuters