Reliance Jio enhances cashback offer to up to Rs3,300 on Rs399 recharge
The Reliance Jio cashback will be in the form of Rs400 MyJio cashback vouchers, up to Rs300 instant cashback vouchers from wallets and up to Rs2,600 discount vouchers from e-commerce players
New Delhi: Telecom operator Reliance Jio on Monday enhanced the cashback offer to up to Rs3,300 on mobile recharge of Rs399 and above for all recharges that will be done till 15 January next year, according to company people familiar with the matter.
Monday is the last date for Reliance Jio’s cashback offer of up to Rs2,599 on recharge of Rs399. “Jio will provide surprise cashback of up to Rs3,300 on recharges of Rs399 and above. This cashback will be in the form of Rs400 MyJio cashback vouchers, up to Rs300 instant cashback vouchers from wallets and up to Rs2,600 discount vouchers from e-commerce players,” a company person said.
The cashback offer will be valid for all recharges with a value of Rs399 done between 26 December to 15 January, 2018, the person said. Reliance Jio had started cashback offer of Rs2,599 on 10 November. It was valid till 25 November but the company extended it till 25 December.
Last week, Reliance Jio launched two new plans under its “Happy New Year” scheme for Rs199 and Rs299, respectively. The Rs199 plan offers 1.2 GB of 4G data per day, while Rs299 plan will offer 2GB daily data. Both the plans offer unlimited calls, SMSes and access to Jio apps which include music, movie, magazine and newspaper services. Before these scheme, the daily data limit of 1 GB was offered by plans starting at Rs309.
- Bangladesh’s bulk drugs policy may hurt Indian exports
- Telematics-based insurance takes a big hit due to lack of data protection, IRDA’s fixed pricing laws
- Yes Bank gets Sebi nod for custodian of securities business
- Cuts in fuel prices can push India into debt trap: Arun Jaitley
- India seen leveraging Solar Alliance meeting for foreign policy
Editor's Picks »
- Sensex companies’ return on equity falls to 13-year low
- All new Mercedes-Benz diesel cars will be Bharat Stage VI compliant
- Lupin, Japan’s Nichi-Iko tie up to distribute biosimilar drug
- Piramal Capital grants Rs 200 crore to Appaswamy for land acquisition
- Myntra eyes 40% jump in sales during its End of Reason Sale in June
- RBI wants banks to discipline Indian corporates on working capital
- For stressed power assets resolution, patience is the virtue for banks, govt
- Exide’s valuation zooms as it claws back market share lost to Amara Raja
- Trapped in mid-cap stocks? What investors should do
- TCS share buyback shows absurdities of India’s repurchase rules