Adani Transmission bags Rajasthan project
Adani Transmission has received a letter of intent to construct, own, operate and maintain the Fatehgarh-Bhadla transmission project in Rajasthan, the company said
New Delhi: Adani Transmission on Thursday said it has received a letter of intent (LOI) for one inter-state transmission project in Rajasthan.
The company has received the LOI from PFC Consulting Ltd, an arm of Power Finance Corporation, to construct, own, operate and maintain the transmission project in the state of Rajasthan, a company statement said.
The project ‘Fatehgarh-Bhadla Transmission Limited’ is primarily being constructed to wheel out renewable energy from Rajasthan to different beneficiaries within and outside of the state.
This project has been awarded to Adani Transmission Ltd through a tariffbased competitive bidding process and will strengthen the company’s existing presence in Rajasthan, the statement said.
- India seen leveraging Solar Alliance meeting for foreign policy
- Climate change to affect India’s renewable energy plan: Study
- Mobile wallet transactions fell sharply in March
- 5G rollout in India: Panel bats for early release of spectrum for R&D
- 5G panel identifies 6,000 Mhz spectrum as available for next generation mobile service
Editor's Picks »
- RBI wants banks to discipline Indian corporates on working capital
- For stressed power assets resolution, patience is the virtue for banks, govt
- Exide’s valuation zooms as it claws back market share lost to Amara Raja
- Trapped in mid-cap stocks? What investors should do
- TCS share buyback shows absurdities of India’s repurchase rules