RBI approves re-appointment of Rana Kapoor as Yes Bank CEO
The approval comes after RBI had earlier asked the board to re-consider the appointment of Kapoor for another 3 years
New Delhi: Yes bank on Thursday said that Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has approved the re-appointment of managing director and chief executive officer Rana Kapoor till further notice. Kapoor’s tenure was supposed to end on 1 September.
“We wish to inform you that the bank has received the RBI’s approval that Rana Kapoor may continue as Managing Director and CEO of Yes bank till further notice from RBI,” Yes Bank said.
The approval comes after RBI had earlier asked the board to re-consider the appointment of Kapoor for another 3 years.
- India faces most cybersecurity threats in Asia-Pacific: Cisco
- Oil prices edge up as supply concerns outweigh US stockpile gains
- Panel suggests board to oversee digital payments industry
- India considers raising steel import duty to support rupee
- Flipkart gets over ₹3,462 crore infusion from Singapore entity