Hero MotoCorp sales dip 13.53% in January
Hero MotoCorp reports 13.53% dip in its total sales in January at 4,87,088 units, as gainst 5,63,348 units in the year-ago period
- EU finance ministers strike deal on overhaul of banking capital rules
- Big oil consumers start to lock-in prices as Brent urges to $80
- PSU bank recapitalisation plan stumbles as losses mount
- Govt orders out-of-turn coal supply to PSUs, private plants to be hit
- Oil prices fall as Russia floats gradual production increase
New Delhi: Hero MotoCorp Ltd (HMCL) on Thursday reported 13.53% dip in its total sales in January at 4,87,088 units. Its total sales stood at 5,63,348 units in the year-ago period, the company said in a BSE filing. “...sales of 4,87,088 units for the month of January 2017, is a substantial improvement from the December 2016 sales,” Hero MotoCorp Ltd.
It further said: “There is a positive change in the market sentiment, which is reflected in the improved offtake, and the company expects industry sales to gradually return towards normalcy”.
Last month, the company also expanded its global operations with the launch of brand Hero in Argentina. The company now has operations in 35 countries across Asia, Africa, South and Central America.
Editor's Picks »
- Bangladesh PM Sheikh Hasina asks India for support on Rohingyas
- Donald Trump says US North Korea summit ‘could’ happen on 12 June
- Facebook is designing its own chips to help filter live videos
- Sterlite protests: Thoothukudi limping back to normalcy but anguish, pain remain
- CBDT chairman Sushil Chandra gets one-year extension
- Motherson Sumi continues to face margin pressure in foreign markets
- What the Warren Buffett indicator tells us about market valuations today
- Jet Airways lands with a thud in Q4 as fuel costs increase
- IBC amendments: Some dilutions, and a lot more speed
- Patanjali’s gambit is paying off in toothpaste wars