Lexus India starts deliveries of compact luxury SUV NX 300h
Lexus had launched the NX 300h last November priced at Rs53.18 lakh and Rs55.58 lakh for two variants—Luxury and F Sport respectively
New Delhi: Lexus India on Monday started deliveries of its compact luxury SUV, NX 300h to mark the completion of first year of operations in the country.
It had launched the NX 300h last November priced at Rs53.18 lakh and Rs55.58 lakh for two variants—Luxury and F Sport respectively.
Lexus India chairman N. Raja said that in one year the company has received good response from customers.
“Lexus’ priorities in India for the next year are to continue to build brand awareness and to maintain our focus on hybrid electric vehicles,” he added.
The company did not share its sales during the first year of operations in India.
Raja further said,”Looking ahead, we are aiming to strengthen our presence in three key ways – increased awareness, more great products and a deeper commitment to the community through initiatives such as Lexus Design Award India.”
Lexus, the luxury brand from Toyota Motor Corp., made its debut in India in March 2017 with a lineup that featured the ES300h, RX450h and LX450d.
This was followed up with the introduction of the NX300h. The company also launched its flagship hybrid sedan Lexus LS500h priced between Rs1.77 crore and Rs1.94 crore earlier this year in January.
- Paytm says never shared users’ data with third-parties, government
- Four years of Modi govt: Labour reforms slow down despite policy revamp
- Job creation still a challenge after four years of Modi govt
- Oil prices slump 3% as Opec and Russia consider output boost
- Oil prices drop below $80 vindicates cautious investors trimming bets
Editor's Picks »
- Mann Ki Baat: PM Modi urges people to shun plastics
- Three dozen companies line up IPOs worth Rs35,000 crore
- Niti Aayog says all macroeconomic parameters improved in four years of Modi govt
- Inclusion of ATF under GST will help airlines cut cost, says Suresh Prabhu
- Narendra Modi inaugurates first phase of Delhi-Meerut Expressway
- Motherson Sumi continues to face margin pressure in foreign markets
- What the Warren Buffett indicator tells us about market valuations today
- Jet Airways lands with a thud in Q4 as fuel costs increase
- IBC amendments: Some dilutions, and a lot more speed
- Patanjali’s gambit is paying off in toothpaste wars