HCL Tech braces for likely H1B visa rule change
- India’s rural consumption surges in boost for FMCG firms
- Govt may allow data resale in boost to public WiFi plan
- Finance ministry expects banks to get back over Rs1 trillion with resolution of 12 NPA cases
- UM Lohia plans to launch new bikes, expand sales network
- Petrol, diesel prices hit all-time high on seventh straight day of rate hike
Bangalore: India’s HCL Tech exec says looking at local hiring, stepping up entry-level hiring in the US to gear up for likely H1B visa rule change.
The company on Tuesday reported a 7.8% rise in consolidated net profit at Rs2,070 crore for the third quarter ended 31 December 2016, as compared to Rs1,920 crore reported in the year-ago period. On a quarterly basis, the net income rose by 2.8%. Reuters