BMW launches M2 Competition in India at ₹79.9 lakh
BMW M2 Competition is powered by a three-litre six-cylinder petrol engine and is capable of accelerating from 0 to 100 km/hr in 4.2 seconds with a top speed of 250 km/hr
New Delhi: German luxury car maker BMW Thursday launched the all-new version of its M2 Competition model priced at ₹79.9 lakh (ex-showroom).
The all-new BMW M2 Competition is available in petrol variant as a completely built-up (CBU) model at all the BMW dealerships across India with immediate effect, BMW India said in a statement.
The car is powered by a three-litre six-cylinder petrol engine and is capable of accelerating from 0 to 100 km/hr in 4.2 seconds with a top speed of 250 km/hr, it added.
BMW India said its parent in Germany has elevated the benchmark in the compact high-performance sports car segment.
The all-new BMW M2 Competition offers full everyday usability while captivating its racing flair, it added.
This story has been published from a wire agency feed without modifications to the text. Only the headline has been changed.
Editor's Picks »
- Continuing volume momentum puts Indian ports in a good position
- Why did BJP lose Assembly Elections 2018? Retail inflation has answers
- Rural focus drives Hero MotoCorp, but inherent risks linger
- ‘Talk to me’, says RBI governor Shaktikanta Das in relief to markets
- Escorts: Japanese joint venture to hone growth in tractors