AIIB approves $1.5 billion of loans to India for infrastructure projects
China-based Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB) approves $1.5 billion in loans to India for infrastructure-related projects in 2018, says a senior AIIB official
New Delhi: China-based Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB) has approved $1.5 billion in loans to India for infrastructure-related projects in 2018, a senior official of the AIIB said on Tuesday.
The funds would be used for investment in India’s energy, roads and urban development projects, and the bank will examine allotting more funds for such projects next year, D.J. Pandian, the AIIB’s chief investment officer said.
Editor's Picks »
- The concept of side-pocketing, how it matters
- Apple CEO Tim Cook says new tech regulation ‘inevitable’
- Date of acquisition for under-construction house a matter of debate
- Explained: What is top-up health insurance and how should you use it?
- Retail investors skewed towards equity asset; it is time to shift from products to solutions