Infosys to build software development centre in West Bengal for ₹100 crore
Infosys says the first phase of construction on the 525,000-square feet facility will be able to accommodate 1,000 employees
Indian information technology company Infosys Ltd said on Monday it would open a software development centre in the West Bengal, with an investment of about ₹100 crore ($14.28 million).
The first phase of construction on the 525,000-square feet facility will be able to accommodate 1,000 employees, the country’s second-biggest software services exporter said.
The first phase is expected to be completed within 15 months from the date of obtaining regulatory clearances, the company said.
Shares of Infosys Ltd gained 1.75% to close at ₹1,409.45 on BSE on Monday.
Editor's Picks »
- US-China trade war spells divorce of world’s biggest economies
- Buy beaten mid cap stocks to boost returns: HDFC Securities
- Panel suggests board to oversee digital payments industry
- Jobs-for-Saudis plan tests retailers used to cheap foreign labour
- Nitin Gadkari can’t get bankers to lend for road projects