India pitches for sovereign rating upgrade to Fitch: finance ministry official
New Delhi: The Indian government reiterated its pitch for a sovereign rating upgrade to Fitch Ratings, citing strong macro economic fundamentals, said a finance ministry official after a meeting with the global rating agency on Wednesday.
Fitch has a BBB-, the lowest investment grade sovereign rating on India, with a stable outlook.
- US-China trade war: From Boeing to Soybeans, China has a long retaliation list
- For Mira Erda, F1 is the ultimate goal
- Mohammed Shami cleared of corruption charges, BCCI renews his central contract
- Bharat Dynamics shares fall 16% on stock market debut
- Bitcoin slumps after Japan warns major cryptocurrency venue