IL&FS Engineering gets Rs123 crore contracts for Gail pipeline
- China fails to get Indian support for Belt and Road ahead of summit
- Govt acts against rape, but make sons more responsible: PM Modi at rally
- How 3% yields could reshape the investing landscape
- Cryptocurrencies climb again as April rally storms toward 75%
- Celebrating TCS’s triumph and the spunk of Flipkart
New Delhi: IL&FS Engineering and Construction Co. said on Monday that it won two contracts for building parts of Gail India Ltd.’s Kochi-Koottanad-Mangalore pipeline project.
The contracts, worth Rs123 crore, are for laying a pipeline in the states of Kerala and Tamil Nadu. Construction is to be completed in 12 months. The company is already building a part of the pipeline in Kerala as part of an earlier contract worth Rs173 crore, the company said in a statement.
IL&FS had recently won another pipeline contract from Gail worth Rs163 crore in Bihar.
Companies like Madras Fertilizers Ltd, Manali, Mangalore Chemicals and Fertilizers Ltd, Mangalore and Southern Petrochemicals Industries Corp. Ltd (SPIC), Tuticorin, are among the industrial consumers in south India that will get natural gas from Gail through the pipeline.