HDFC cuts home loan rate by up to 15 bps
HDFC new home loan rate is effective from 4 November
Last Published: Thu, Nov 03 2016. 09 21 PM IST
- Amit Shah says ‘Save the Constitution’ is Congress’ campaign to save dynasty
- Google CEO Sundar Pichai poised to cash in $380 million award this week
- Facebook rejects Australia media calls for regulation
- News in Numbers: 2,116 girls below the age of 12 became victims of rape in 2016, says NCRB
- India may burn, but Modi only interested in becoming PM again: Rahul Gandhi
New Delhi: Housing Development Finance Corp. Ltd (HDFC) on Thursday announced a cut in home loan rate by 0.15%, joining the rate cut initiated by bigger rival SBI and ICICI Bank.
The new rate is effective from 4 November.
First Published: Thu, Nov 03 2016. 08 24 PM IST