Future Group plans expansion using Google, Facebook technology
Future Group plans to open 10,000 member-only stores by 2022, utilizing the technology and data of Google and Facebook
Mumbai/Bengaluru: Indian fashion and retail conglomerate Future Group said on Tuesday it plans to open 10,000 member-only stores by 2022, utilizing the technology and data of Alphabet Inc’s Google and Facebook Inc.
Google will help Future Group to identify locations, while Facebook will help determine customer demographics as well as social engagement, chief executive officer Kishore Biyani told reporters in Mumbai.
Future Group said it aims to attract 2,000 customers to each of the stores, Biyani added.
Deloitte will act as the group’s consulting partner. Reuters
- Bank of Baroda to shut three overseas branches by June
- Lambretta to showcase e-scooter at next Delhi auto show
- Demonetisation: Data on printing of Rs 2000, Rs 500 notes should be disclosed, says CIC
- Transfer of excess reserve may pull down credit rating of RBI: Raghuram Rajan
- India Inc. finds overseas loans easier amid liquidity crunch at home
Editor's Picks »
- Oil drops as oversupply, economic growth worries weigh
- Donald Trump slams Fed on eve of rate meeting amid ‘very strong’ dollar
- Govt to amend laws to allow banks, telecom firms to use Aadhaar
- Sebi makes investing in MFs less pricey; puts cap on total expenses
- Govt tussle with RBI could undermine long-term financial stability, says S&P
- Does Reliance Jio see need to deleverage?
- 4 years since Senvion sale, turnaround continues to elude Suzlon
- Falling fuel prices, new axle norms to help cement makers save freight cost
- Tailwinds of debt reduction and annuity sales drive DLF’s shares
- Expecting a quick recovery in rural consumption will be foolhardy