Future Group plans expansion using Google, Facebook technology
Mumbai/Bengaluru: Indian fashion and retail conglomerate Future Group said on Tuesday it plans to open 10,000 member-only stores by 2022, utilizing the technology and data of Alphabet Inc’s Google and Facebook Inc.
Google will help Future Group to identify locations, while Facebook will help determine customer demographics as well as social engagement, chief executive officer Kishore Biyani told reporters in Mumbai.
Future Group said it aims to attract 2,000 customers to each of the stores, Biyani added.
Deloitte will act as the group’s consulting partner. Reuters
- JD (S) releases 3D game to shed anti-urban image
- Steve Smith admit ball tampering in 3rd test against South Africa
- Students march across US demanding stricter gun laws after mass shootings
- IIM-Ahmedabad raises PG management program fee to Rs22 lakh
- RLD, Nishad Party expel MLAs for cross-voting in Rajya Sabha elections in UP