Maldives Supreme Court upholds presidential poll results
Maldives Supreme Court’s verdict came four days after Abdulla Yameen said he was preparing to step down
Male: The Supreme Court of the Maldives on Sunday upheld the results of a 23 September presidential poll after President Abdulla Yameen challenged his defeat in last month’s election.
The court’s verdict came four days after Yameen said he was preparing to step down.
- India, Russia sign $500 million deal for construction of 2 warships
- Maldives moves closer to India, set to scrap China FTA deal
- Vietnam and India agree to boost trade, defence cooperation
- RBI move to boost banks’ lending ability up to $42 billion: sources
- India asks WTO to set up panel against US for high import duty on steel, aluminium