Maldives Supreme Court upholds presidential poll results
Maldives Supreme Court’s verdict came four days after Abdulla Yameen said he was preparing to step down
Male: The Supreme Court of the Maldives on Sunday upheld the results of a 23 September presidential poll after President Abdulla Yameen challenged his defeat in last month’s election.
The court’s verdict came four days after Yameen said he was preparing to step down.
- SC agrees to hear challenge to Nageswara Rao’s appointment as interim CBI director
- 7th pay commission: Govt approves recommendations for teachers of technical institutions
- Ravi Shankar Prasad’s condition is now stable: AIIMS sources
- The electoral math behind the upper caste quota
- A million migrations: Journeys in search of jobs
Editor's Picks »
- Why Tata Motors’ Project Charge at JLR is failing to recharge its shares
- Outlook on global profit growth worst since 2008 financial crisis
- Q3 results: ICICI Securities loses its retail broking crown
- High drug approvals to keep up pricing pressure for pharma firms
- Roads sector: Toll collections set to surge, but risks loom for developers