Download Central: Transitpedia
- Hero MotoCorp to invest Rs1,600 crore to set up plant in Andhra Pradesh
- Delhi HC orders attachment of Singh brothers’ moveable assets
- Funds to states will be based on performance: Parameswaran Iyer
- CBDT to prescribe deadline for MNC units to file details of operations in certain cases
- CBI arrests Totem Infrastructure promoters in bank fraud case
Those relying on public transport are a hassled lot. While there are multiple modes of transportation, the lack of a comprehensive service to link them all together and help a commuter plan his journey better was missing till now. TransitPedia, a free-to- download app, puts together various route options for a journey—using a combination of buses, trains, Metro, etc.—with the help of a timetable preloaded into its database. Users can select their starting point, destination, as well as the time. The app works offline too. The service is currently available in Delhi, Mumbai and Pune; Bengaluru, Chennai, Kolkata, Jaipur, Ahmedabad and Chandigarh will be added soon.
Download: Google Play Store