The wine life
Bengaluru gears up for an evening of fine wines and spirits from across the world
Sula Selections’ annual roadshow, Globe in a Glass, is pitching tent in Bengaluru for the first time this year. Organized by the import arm of Sula Vineyards, the initiative brings some of the finest wines and spirits from across the world to lovers of the good life and has held two editions in the past.This year, the roadshow, which will also be held in Mumbai (7 December) and Chennai (2 December), will present some top brands for the first time, like Ferrari Trento sparkling wines, Highland Queen Blended Scotch whisky, and Botanist gin from Rémy Cointreau, along with selections from brands like Hardy’s (Australia), Kumala (South Africa), Cono Sur (Chile), Cap Royal Bordeaux Supérieur (France), Beluga (Russia), Asahi (Japan), Le Grand Noir (France), Castillo de Monséran (Spain), Bouchard Aîné & Fils (France), Bolla & Serristori (Italy), Antica Sambuca & Volare (Italy) and Trapiche (Argentina). Sula’s domestic wines, along with spirits brands from its subsidiary Artisans Spirit Pvt. Ltd such as Janus and Eclipse, will also be showcased.
The Sula Roadshow will take place on 4 December at Kitty Ko, The Lalit Ashok, Bengaluru.
Editor's Picks »
- Reverse Pitch| “Out of 5,000 ventures, only 2% get showcased to our members”
- Congress wins Chhattisgarh by a landslide, puts an end to Raman Singh era
- Opinion| A comprehensive rejection of BJP by Chhattisgarh
- Opinion: Why Urjit Patel will not be missed as RBI governor
- Even the Raman Singh factor could not prevent the BJP debacle in Chhattisgarh
- Steel stocks get winter chill as China demand issues resurface
- Why Uday Kotak’s defiance is scaring his bank’s investors
- Exit RBI governor Urjit Patel, enter wrath of the markets?
- The government has a troubling message for minority shareholders
- Opec-allies’ output cut may not amount to big shift in oil prices