Around Asia in twelve teas
From milk tea infused with duck egg yolk to a delicate tea perfumed with lotus flowers—there are as many ways of preparing a brew as there are teas
From milk tea infused with duck egg yolk to a delicate tea perfumed with lotus flowers; from a warming Kashmiri ‘chai’, which is both pink and salty, to a beverage from Kolkata that tastes different every time you try it—there are as many ways of preparing a brew as there are teas.
Editor's Picks »
- France’s Engie appoints Rothschild to find a buyer for Indian solar biz
- Going into 2019, has brand Modi lost some of its sheen?
- Sun Pharma’s cancer injection from Halol plant gets USFDA nod
- A click moment for us was raising ₹100 crore in seed round to chase our dreams: Manish Lunia
- HDFC mutual fund arm to launch its ₹2,800 crore initial share sale next week
- Fund managers slashing allocations to equities in emerging markets, shows BAML survey
- ICICI Lombard tightens grip on profitability in a lean growth quarter
- TCNS Clothing IPO: Valuations capture the upsides adequately
- Nightmare of Indian Accounting Standard 115 comes to haunt firms in the real estate sector
- What is driving the optimism in stocks of paint companies?