A recipe kits face-off
Three Bengaluru-based start-ups with the same idea. So how do they stack up?
The hungry Bengalurean has never had it so good. Forget the choices around town, now food professionals are lining up to ensure restaurant-quality meals at home with the minimum of effort. So we sampled three recipe kits from three service providers—a fourth, Halfteaspoon.com, was mysteriously offline while we were working on this—so that you don’t have to.
Each service provider was rated on seven counts: ease of ordering (out of 10), delivery (10), packaging and freshness (20), recipe clarity (10), finished product (20), quantities (10) and value for money (20).
Editor's Picks »
- Supreme Court to hear plea against clean chit to Modi in Gujarat riots
- Rafale jet deal: Dassault chose Reliance Defence as offset partner, says Eric Trappier
- Britain, EU reach draft Brexit deal, UK cabinet to meet Wednesday
- RBI to inject Rs12,000 crore liquidity on 15 November
- Opinion | The trust deficit in the gig economy