A recipe kits face-off
Three Bengaluru-based start-ups with the same idea. So how do they stack up?
The hungry Bengalurean has never had it so good. Forget the choices around town, now food professionals are lining up to ensure restaurant-quality meals at home with the minimum of effort. So we sampled three recipe kits from three service providers—a fourth, Halfteaspoon.com, was mysteriously offline while we were working on this—so that you don’t have to.
Each service provider was rated on seven counts: ease of ordering (out of 10), delivery (10), packaging and freshness (20), recipe clarity (10), finished product (20), quantities (10) and value for money (20).
Editor's Picks »
- Measuring all the light there is to see, or not
- Telangana: BJP’s lone MLA refuses to take oath because pro-tem speaker is from AIMIM
- Business leaders urge RBI to cut benchmark rate
- Reliance Retail Q3 revenue crosses ₹35,000 crore mark on new stores, higher margins
- Apple’s Tim Cook calls for privacy bill with right to delete data
- DCB Bank Q3 results: Small loans give big pain as farm, mortgages lift delinquencies
- 1 step forward, 2 steps back. Is GST going the VAT way?
- Mindtree delivers stable Q3 results after a shock Q2
- RIL Q3 results today: Will Reliance Jio, Reliance Retail make up for lost energy?
- Why Tata Motors’ Project Charge at JLR is failing to recharge its shares