A recipe kits face-off
Three Bengaluru-based start-ups with the same idea. So how do they stack up?
The hungry Bengalurean has never had it so good. Forget the choices around town, now food professionals are lining up to ensure restaurant-quality meals at home with the minimum of effort. So we sampled three recipe kits from three service providers—a fourth, Halfteaspoon.com, was mysteriously offline while we were working on this—so that you don’t have to.
Each service provider was rated on seven counts: ease of ordering (out of 10), delivery (10), packaging and freshness (20), recipe clarity (10), finished product (20), quantities (10) and value for money (20).
Editor's Picks »
- Fund managers slashing allocations to equities in emerging markets, shows BAML survey
- ICICI Lombard tightens grip on profitability in a lean growth quarter
- TCNS Clothing IPO: Valuations capture the upsides adequately
- Nightmare of Indian Accounting Standard 115 comes to haunt firms in the real estate sector
- What is driving the optimism in stocks of paint companies?