A recipe kits face-off
Three Bengaluru-based start-ups with the same idea. So how do they stack up?
The hungry Bengalurean has never had it so good. Forget the choices around town, now food professionals are lining up to ensure restaurant-quality meals at home with the minimum of effort. So we sampled three recipe kits from three service providers—a fourth, Halfteaspoon.com, was mysteriously offline while we were working on this—so that you don’t have to.
Each service provider was rated on seven counts: ease of ordering (out of 10), delivery (10), packaging and freshness (20), recipe clarity (10), finished product (20), quantities (10) and value for money (20).
Editor's Picks »
- India’s renewable energy sector hits a milestone but loses speed
- All eyes now on share swap ratio in this mega bank merger
- Jet Privilege can actually get higher valuation than Jet Airways
- Profitability of cement firms to take a hit due to weak prices, high costs
- Pidilite’s shares hold their ground despite weak rupee and rising crude