India Grid InvIT IPO fully subscribed on last day
- West Bengal panchayat elections: Opposition fears more violence over poll nomination
- Karnataka elections: Can Siddaramaiah win back his old bastion?
- Fuel marketers may have to continue paying higher debit card fees
- 14 Naxals killed in Gadchiroli encounter in Maharashtra
- BJP gears up for solo fight in Maharashtra polls, but alliance talks on with Shiv Sena
Mumbai: India Grid’s infrastructure investment Trust’s (InvIT) up to Rs2,250 crore ($347.22 million) initial public offering (IPO) was fully subscribed on the last day of the sale, exchange data showed on Friday.
The company is selling shares at between Rs98 to Rs100 per share, and will become the second infrastructure investment trust to list in the country after IRB InvIT Fund had a tepid debut on Thursday.
India Grid Trust has already raised Rs1,012 crore from 19 anchor investors at the upper end of the price band ahead of the IPO. Reuters