SecUR Credentials IPO to open on 1 November
New Delhi: SecUR Credentials Ltd on Monday said it will kick off its Rs30 crore initial public offering (IPO) on 1 November and the shares would be offered at a price of Rs 205 apiece.
The Mumbai-based employee background screening firm would be selling 14.67 lakh shares and the offer is expected to be worth little over Rs30 crore. The IPO will close on 3 November.
“The net proceeds of the issue will be utilised towards meeting additional working capital requirements, business expansion, purchase of Symphony 3.0 software, marketing and brand building and general corporate purposes,” the company noted in a news release.
- No change in status quo at Dokalam standoff area: Indian envoy
- Commonwealth Games 2018: P.V. Sindhu to be India’s flagbearer at Gold Coast games
- Narendra Modi, Xi Jinping will ‘definitely’ meet during SCO summit: India envoy
- A quarter of TB patients are resistance to anti-tuberculosis drugs, says survey
- Mayawati says SP-BSP ties wont’be affected by Rajya Sabha election defeat