SecUR Credentials IPO to open on 1 November
Shares in the SecUR Credentials IPO would be offered in a price of Rs205 apiece to raise Rs30 crore
New Delhi: SecUR Credentials Ltd on Monday said it will kick off its Rs30 crore initial public offering (IPO) on 1 November and the shares would be offered at a price of Rs 205 apiece.
The Mumbai-based employee background screening firm would be selling 14.67 lakh shares and the offer is expected to be worth little over Rs30 crore. The IPO will close on 3 November.
“The net proceeds of the issue will be utilised towards meeting additional working capital requirements, business expansion, purchase of Symphony 3.0 software, marketing and brand building and general corporate purposes,” the company noted in a news release.
Editor's Picks »
- Reverse Pitch| “Out of 5,000 ventures, only 2% get showcased to our members”
- Congress wins Chhattisgarh by a landslide, puts an end to Raman Singh era
- Opinion| A comprehensive rejection of BJP by Chhattisgarh
- Opinion: Why Urjit Patel will not be missed as RBI governor
- Even the Raman Singh factor could not prevent the BJP debacle in Chhattisgarh
- Steel stocks get winter chill as China demand issues resurface
- Why Uday Kotak’s defiance is scaring his bank’s investors
- Exit RBI governor Urjit Patel, enter wrath of the markets?
- The government has a troubling message for minority shareholders
- Opec-allies’ output cut may not amount to big shift in oil prices