JM Financial Credit to raise funds through sale of NCDs
JM Financial Credit has filed papers for the public issue which includes secured as well as unsecured NCDs aggregating up to Rs2,000 crore
Mumbai: JM Financial Credit Solutions Ltd plans to raise funds through a public issue of non-convertible debentures (NCDs).
The non-banking financial arm of the JM Financial Group has filed a draft shelf prospectus for the public issue which includes secured as well as unsecured NCDs aggregating up to Rs2,000 crore, it said in a release.
The company plans to uses 75% of the net proceeds for onward lending and repayment of existing borrowings.
JM Financial Credit said that there is increasing need for funds in the real estate sector post implementation of the Real Estate (Regulation and Development) Act, 2016 (Rera).
Editor's Picks »
- Modi government’s performance a mixed story, says Bimal Jalan
- Mutual funds’ exposure to banks hits 3-month low in September
- FPIs pull out over Rs 32,000 crore from markets in 3 weeks
- Petrol, diesel prices cut for fourth straight day
- Amritsar train accident: Locals continue protest, demand action against driver
- Policy rethink and higher volumes to aid container shippers
- DCB Bank delivers a strong Q2 but pressure on margins foreseen
- Havells India: Rising costs give a jolt to profitability in September quarter
- All’s well at Mindtree, except for high client concentration risk
- India’s rising steel demand is making companies starry-eyed