JM Financial Credit to raise funds through sale of NCDs
JM Financial Credit has filed papers for the public issue which includes secured as well as unsecured NCDs aggregating up to Rs2,000 crore
Mumbai: JM Financial Credit Solutions Ltd plans to raise funds through a public issue of non-convertible debentures (NCDs).
The non-banking financial arm of the JM Financial Group has filed a draft shelf prospectus for the public issue which includes secured as well as unsecured NCDs aggregating up to Rs2,000 crore, it said in a release.
The company plans to uses 75% of the net proceeds for onward lending and repayment of existing borrowings.
JM Financial Credit said that there is increasing need for funds in the real estate sector post implementation of the Real Estate (Regulation and Development) Act, 2016 (Rera).
Editor's Picks »
- Disney slashes forecast for ‘Solo’ as early ticket sales sag
- Delhi weather: Clear skies, maximum temperature likely to touch 45C
- Education in 4 years of Modi government: Implementation remains a key hurdle
- India is the great linguistic bazaar of the world: Sheldon Pollock
- Canada police seek suspects in Indian restaurant bombing, 15 injured
- Motherson Sumi continues to face margin pressure in foreign markets
- What the Warren Buffett indicator tells us about market valuations today
- Jet Airways lands with a thud in Q4 as fuel costs increase
- IBC amendments: Some dilutions, and a lot more speed
- Patanjali’s gambit is paying off in toothpaste wars