Galaxy Surfactants fixes Rs1,470-1,480 price band for IPO
Galaxy Surfactants’ IPO proposes to open on 29 January and closes on 31 January
Mumbai: Galaxy Surfactants on Friday said it has fixed price band between Rs1,470 and Rs1,480 per equity share for its initial public offer (IPO).
The company plans an IPO of up to 6,331,674 equity shares of face value of Rs10 each for cash. The offer consists of an offer for sale of up to 39,250 equity shares by the promoter selling-shareholders up to 2,107,804 equity shares by the promoter group selling-shareholders and up to 4,184,620 equity shares by the other selling-shareholders.
The company’s IPO proposes to open on 29 January and closes on 31 January. Galaxy Surfactants is one of India’s leading manufacturers of surfactants and other speciality ingredients for the personal care and home care industries.
The company’s diversified customer base currently comprises multinational, regional and local fast moving consumer goods (FMCG) companies, including, Cavinkare, Colgate-Palmolive (India), Dabur India, Henkel, Himalaya, L’oreal, Procter & Gamble, Reckitt Benckiser, Ayur Herbals, Jyothy Laboratories and Unilever.
At present, it has seven strategically-located manufacturing facilities, out of which five are located at Tarapur & Taloja in Maharashtra; and Jhagadia in Gujarat and two are located overseas in the US and Egypt.
- Gold prices fall Rs105 on global cues, weak demand
- Tata Communications, Arvind to move out from NSE’s Nifty Midcap 50 index
- EPFO notifies 8.55% interest rate on PF for 2017-18, lowest in 5 years
- Gold prices surge Rs350 on global cues, high demand
- As Singapore and India fight over futures, investor worries grow
Editor's Picks »
- Motherson Sumi continues to face margin pressure in foreign markets
- What the Warren Buffett indicator tells us about market valuations today
- Jet Airways lands with a thud in Q4 as fuel costs increase
- IBC amendments: Some dilutions, and a lot more speed
- Patanjali’s gambit is paying off in toothpaste wars