Silly Monks IPO to open on 5 January, plans to raise Rs15.12 crore
New Delhi: Hyderabad-based Silly Monks Entertainment’s initial public offer (IPO), through which the firm plans to raise Rs15.12 crore, would open for subscription on 5 January.
Silly Monks Entertainment would be the first digital entertainment company to be listed on NSE’s small and medium- sized enterprises (SME) platform Emerge.
The firm will raise Rs15.12 crore through the public offer of 12.60 lakh equity shares of face value of Rs10 each, the company said in a statement.
The lead manager of the issue, which will close on 10 January, is Aryaman Financial Services and the registrar to the issue is Bigshare Services.
- Naspers to sell $10.6 billion of Tencent to fund investments
- RCom-Reliance Jio asset sale: Supreme Court asks parties to maintain status quo
- Asus Vivobook 15 X510UA Review: Sets new benchmark for sub Rs40,000 laptops
- YouTube follows Amazon into movie theatres
- Several Indian cities are on a quest to map sparrow populations before they disappear