SIRCA Paints IPO to open on 16 May
SIRCA Paints IPO committee has finalised allocation of up to 48,69,600 equity shares of face value of Rs10 for cash at a price band of Rs151–160 per share
New Delhi: SIRCA Paints India on Thursday said it has fixed a price band of Rs151-160 per share for its initial public offering through which it is estimated to raise Rs78 crore.
The company’s initial public offer (IPO) will open on 16 May and close on 22 May, SIRCA Paints said in a statement.
The company’s IPO committee has finalised allocation of up to 48,69,600 equity shares of face value of Rs10 for cash at a price band of Rs151–160 per share. At the upper end of the price band, the firm is expected to raise Rs77.91 crore.
The shares will be listed on NSE’s Emerge platform. Proceeds of the issue will be utilised to finance the expenditure of plant development; purchase of plant and machinery; and to meeting working capital requirements.
- Government gold bond scheme closes today. 10 things to know
- Asia markets mixed, Chinese stocks rally on intervention
- RIL shares fall 6% on muted Q2 results, delays in petcoke gasification
- Rupee opens marginally lower against US dollar
- Markets LIVE: Sensex dives 600 points, Nifty below 10,300 dragged by Reliance, NBFC stocks
Editor's Picks »
- Policy rethink and higher volumes to aid container shippers
- DCB Bank delivers a strong Q2 but pressure on margins foreseen
- Havells India: Rising costs give a jolt to profitability in September quarter
- All’s well at Mindtree, except for high client concentration risk
- India’s rising steel demand is making companies starry-eyed