Mint50 best funds schemes to invest in
Here’s a list of schemes that made it to Mint50
Here’s a list of schemes that made it to Mint50. Net asset value (NAV) figure tells you the price per unit of each fund. The expense ratio tells you how much of your money you lose to charges each year. Portfolio turnover ratio explains how much the fund manager has churned. A low portfolio turnover is ideal.
Editor's Picks »
- Rupee hits two-week high as oil prices, geopolitical tension ease
- Take a loan against your mutual fund only if you really need it
- Patanjali seeing interest from electric vehicle, steel makers: Acharya Balkrishna
- How a strong portfolio can change a life
- Will homebuyers really benefit if they are financial creditors?
- Motherson Sumi continues to face margin pressure in foreign markets
- What the Warren Buffett indicator tells us about market valuations today
- Jet Airways lands with a thud in Q4 as fuel costs increase
- IBC amendments: Some dilutions, and a lot more speed
- Patanjali’s gambit is paying off in toothpaste wars