Cochin Shipyard IPO subscribed 92% on Day 1
Cochin Shipyard IPO received bids for 3,13,17,540 shares against the total issue size of 3,39,84,000 shares, data available with the NSE showed
New Delhi: The initial public offer of Cochin Shipyard was subscribed 92% on the first day of the three-day bidding on Tuesday.
The IPO received bids for 3,13,17,540 shares against the total issue size of 3,39,84,000 shares, data available with the NSE showed.
Public sector unit Cochin Shipyard aims to raise up to Rs1,468 crore through its share sale offer.
The portion set aside for qualified institutional buyers (QIBs) was subscribed 72% and non-institutional investors 22%. Retail investors category was subscribed 1.57 times.
The IPO of 3,39,84,000 equity shares is in a price band of Rs424-432 and will close on Thursday.
SBI Capital Markets, Edelweiss Financial Services and JM Financial Institutional Securities are the book running lead managers to the issue.
Editor's Picks »
- Ultratech Cement Q1 profit slumps 30% to ₹631 crore on higher petcoke, fuel prices
- Lok Sabha passes bill allowing detention of children in Classes V-VIII who fail in exams
- Mega drinking water project in Telangana may be ready by October
- 25% central funding for Maharashtra irrigation projects
- The many sticking points in the Naga peace process
- Fund managers slashing allocations to equities in emerging markets, shows BAML survey
- ICICI Lombard tightens grip on profitability in a lean growth quarter
- TCNS Clothing IPO: Valuations capture the upsides adequately
- Nightmare of Indian Accounting Standard 115 comes to haunt firms in the real estate sector
- What is driving the optimism in stocks of paint companies?