CCD parent Coffee Day Enterprises to raise Rs305 crore via NCDs
CCD parent Coffee Day Enterprises will use the NCD proceeds for replacing the existing debt
New Delhi: Coffee Day Enterprises Ltd, which runs Cafe Coffee Day, on Saturday said its board has approved raising of Rs305 crore through issuance of non-convertible debentures (NCDs) on private placement basis.
“The company at its board meeting held today inter alia approved draft disclosure documents for issue of rated, unlisted non-convertible debentures of Rs 305 crore on private placement basis,” Coffee Day Enterprises said in a Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) filing.
The company will use the NCD proceeds for replacing the existing debt. The coffee chain’s Rs1,150-crore initial public offer (IPO) had hit the market in October 2015.
Editor's Picks »
- Bangladesh PM Sheikh Hasina asks India for support on Rohingyas
- Donald Trump says US North Korea summit ‘could’ happen on 12 June
- Facebook is designing its own chips to help filter live videos
- Sterlite protests: Thoothukudi limping back to normalcy but anguish, pain remain
- CBDT chairman Sushil Chandra gets one-year extension
- Motherson Sumi continues to face margin pressure in foreign markets
- What the Warren Buffett indicator tells us about market valuations today
- Jet Airways lands with a thud in Q4 as fuel costs increase
- IBC amendments: Some dilutions, and a lot more speed
- Patanjali’s gambit is paying off in toothpaste wars