United Bank of India raises deposit rates by 0.25%
The bank has revised the rate of interest on domestic term deposits for less than Rs 1 crore, with effect from December 14, 2018
New Delhi: State-owned India United Bank of India on Wednesday raised deposit rates across select maturities by 0.25 per cent.
With the increase, fixed deposit rate for one-year tenure will increase to 6.5% from existing 6.35%, the bank said in a regulatory filing.
The interest rate for fixed deposits between 1-3 years will increase to 6.25% from 6%.
The bank has revised the rate of interest on domestic term deposits for less than Rs 1 crore, with effect from December 14, 2018, it said.
Editor's Picks »
- Why Tata Motors’ Project Charge at JLR is failing to recharge its shares
- Outlook on global profit growth worst since 2008 financial crisis
- Q3 results: ICICI Securities loses its retail broking crown
- High drug approvals to keep up pricing pressure for pharma firms
- Roads sector: Toll collections set to surge, but risks loom for developers