Sheela Foam IPO subscribed 6% on Day 2
- Govt serious in bringing fugitive economic offenders to task: Rajnath Singh
- Sushma Swaraj arrives in China for talks with Wang Yi, SCO meet
- Make the best of technology to deal with administrative delays: Modi tells bureaucrats
- Amit Shah says ordinance shows Modi govt’s commitment to women’s safety
- Sanskrit most suitable for machine learning, AI: Ram Nath Kovind
New Delhi: The initial public offer (IPO) of Sheela Foam, makers of Sleepwell mattresses, was subscribed only 6% on the second day of bidding on Wednesday.
The IPO received bids for 3,23,440 shares as against the total issue size of 52,50,001 shares, as per NSE data till 1700 hours. The retail investor portion was subscribed 3% till Tuesday.
The company has fixed the price band at Rs680-730. Sheela Foam, on Monday, raised around Rs153 crore by allotting shares to anchor investors. The company is seeking to raise Rs510 crore through its initial public offering.
ALSO READ: Sheela Foam IPO subscribed 1% on Day 1
The issue opened for subscription on Tuesday and will close on Thursday. Edelweiss Financial Services and ICICI Securities are the book running lead managers to the issue.
Sheela Foam also manufactures foam-based home comfort products like mattresses, furniture-cushioning, pillows, cushions and sofa-cum-beds. The company, which has 12 manufacturing facilities, developed a pan-India distribution network consisting of over 100 exclusive distributors, more than 2,000 exclusive retail dealers and over 2,500 multi-brand outlets. The firm exports its products to 25 countries.