Aurobindo Pharma founders to sell up to $135 million of shares
Aurobindo Pharma is selling the shares in a price range of Rs 810 to Rs830
Mumbai: The founders of Aurobindo Pharma are selling shares worth up to $135 million in a block trade on Friday, according to a deal term sheet seen by Reuters.
The drugmaker is selling the shares in a price range of Rs 810 to Rs830, the term sheet showed.
The price range equates to a discount of between 3.1% and 5.5% of Wednesday closing price of Rs856.85. Reuters
Editor's Picks »
- Oil prices fall as Russia floats gradual production increase
- The height of gastronomy
- Sushma Swaraj puts out emergency number after bomb blast at Indian restaurant in Toronto suburb
- Dildeep Kalra: I am an obsessive, compulsive collector of shoes
- Assam Class 10 HSLC result 2018 declared at sebaonline.org, 56.04% students pass, Raktim Bhuyan is the topper
- Motherson Sumi continues to face margin pressure in foreign markets
- What the Warren Buffett indicator tells us about market valuations today
- Jet Airways lands with a thud in Q4 as fuel costs increase
- IBC amendments: Some dilutions, and a lot more speed
- Patanjali’s gambit is paying off in toothpaste wars