Aurobindo Pharma shares down 4.5% after Q4 results
Aurobindo Pharma stock dropped 4.23% to end at Rs579.50 on BSE. During the day, it tumbled 7.45% to Rs560. On NSE, shares of the company plunged 4.50% to close at Rs578
New Delhi: Shares of Aurobindo Pharma on Tuesday fell by 4.5% after the company reported decline in its net profit for the fourth quarter ended March 2018.
The stock dropped 4.23% to end at Rs579.50 on BSE. During the day, it tumbled 7.45% to Rs560. On NSE, shares of the company plunged 4.50% to close at Rs578.
In terms of equity volume, 2.94 lakh shares of the company were traded on BSE and over 65 lakh shares changed hands on the NSE during the day.
Aurobindo Pharma yesterday reported a marginal decline in its net profit at Rs528.5 crore for the fourth quarter ended March 2018. The company had posted a net profit of Rs532.5 crore during the same period of 2016-17 fiscal.
Revenue from operations, however, rose to Rs4,049.1 crore for the fourth quarter, as compared with Rs3,641.6 crore in the similar period of 2016-17 fiscal, Aurobindo Pharma said in a regulatory filing.
Editor's Picks »
- Reliance Jio seen overtaking Vodafone Idea, Airtel to become India’s largest telecom firm by 2018-end
- ArcelorMittal’s Essar Steel acquisition: Who wins, who loses
- UltraTech’s dismal Q2 results darken outlook on cement sector
- NBFC liquidity crisis set to worsen real estate sector woes
- RBI pause on interest rate hike may last only till December