Reliance Capital’s CPSE ETF subscribed 3.7 times
Open for subscription 15-17 March, the institutional portion of the CPSE ETF managed by Reliance Capital was subscribed 7.6 times
Mumbai: The Central Public Sector Enterprises Exchange Traded Fund, or CPSE ETF, managed by Reliance Capital Asset Management Co. has been subscribed over 3.7 times. The government aims to raise Rs2,500 crore from its third sale of the ETF as part of its divestment plan.
The issue was open for subscription from 15-17 March.
According to a company statement, more than 1.2 lakh retail applications were received for subscription and this portion was subscribed two times.
The institutional portion was subscribed 7.6 times.
The ETF saw strong anchor investor interest with bids of Rs5,700 crore, which is over 7.5 times the amount reserved for them. Some of the anchor investors include BNP Paribas, Morgan Stanley, SocGen and CitiGroup.
Reliance Group companies have sued HT Media Ltd, Mint’s publisher, and nine others in the Bombay high court over a 2 October 2014 front-page story that they have disputed. HT Media is contesting the case.
Editor's Picks »
- Bangladesh PM Sheikh Hasina asks India for support on Rohingyas
- Donald Trump says US North Korea summit ‘could’ happen on 12 June
- Facebook is designing its own chips to help filter live videos
- Sterlite protests: Thoothukudi limping back to normalcy but anguish, pain remain
- CBDT chairman Sushil Chandra gets one-year extension
- Motherson Sumi continues to face margin pressure in foreign markets
- What the Warren Buffett indicator tells us about market valuations today
- Jet Airways lands with a thud in Q4 as fuel costs increase
- IBC amendments: Some dilutions, and a lot more speed
- Patanjali’s gambit is paying off in toothpaste wars