Mint50 schemes to invest in - 29 June 2017
Here is a list of schemes that made it to Mint50.
This is a list of schemes that made it to Mint50. To see the list, click here.
The net asset value (NAV) figure tells you the price per unit of each mutual fund. The fund expense ratio tells you how much of your money you lose to charges each year. Portfolio turnover ratio explains how much the fund manager has churned. A low portfolio turnover ratio is ideal.
Editor's Picks »
- Pidilite’s shares hold their ground despite weak rupee and rising crude
- Automobile sector shares trip on rising risks to earnings growth
- Steel companies are taking a shine to their home market
- Investments in HDFC AMC shares are subject to regulatory risks
- Spot electricity prices: Seasonal spikes becoming structural issue