Future Enterprises raises Rs300 crore via NCDs
Retail major Future Enterprises on Tuesday said it has raised Rs300 crore by allotting non-convertible debentures (NCDs) on a private placement basis
New Delhi:Homegrown retail major Future Enterprises on Tuesday said it has raised Rs300 crore by allotting non-convertible debentures (NCDs) on a private placement basis.
“The committee of directors of the company...considered, approved and allotted 1,200 secured redeemable non-convertible debentures of Rs10 lakh each and 1,800 secured, rated, redeemable non-convertible debentures of Rs10 lakh each aggregating to Rs300 crore on private placement basis,” the company said in a BSE filing.
Shares of Future Enterprises closed 0.64% up at Rs39.15 on BSE.
- Avoid turning your monthly credit card payments into EMIs
- How to address the limitations of health insurance
- Gas migration dispute may have slowed down BP’s investments in India: Bob Dudley
- Is your mutual fund buying or selling stocks too much?
- Walmart seems to have met tax obligations in Flipkart purchase: Tax department
- So which liquid, money market funds did investors flee from in September?
- Dr Reddy’s: API unit sale should lower costs, may not be a windfall
- Demerger in final leg, CESC stock yet to reflect value unlocking benefits
- Banks turned wary of NBFCs months before IL&FS defaults
- HUL Q2: Rising input costs face off against healthy demand growth