DHFL to raise up to Rs500 crore from NCDs
DHFL says it plans to issue secured redeemable non-convertible debentures amounting to Rs500 crore including a greenshoe option of up to Rs250 crore on a private placement basis
New Delhi: Dewan Housing Finance Corporation Ltd (DHFL) on Friday said it proposes to raise up to Rs500 crore from debentures to fund business expansion.
The company plans to issue secured redeemable non-convertible debentures amounting to Rs500 crore including a greenshoe option of up to Rs250 crore on a private placement basis, DHFL said in a filing to stock exchanges.
This is pursuant to special resolution passed by the shareholders of the company at the 33rd Annual General Meeting held on 21 July 2017, it added.
Editor's Picks »
- At opposition meet, Rahul Gandhi targets govt over Rafale deal
- News in numbers: Trump’s attacks on the press ‘dangerous to the lifeblood of democracy’, says NYT
- Former Religare CEO Shachindra Nath raises about ₹1,000 crore for NBFC
- PE industry lobbies CCI for anti-trust exemptions
- Opinion | Turkey flashes warning sign to Asia
- Recent rise in trade deficit is not due to the oil prices
- Safeguard duty proposal has deepened uncertainty in the solar energy sector
- Fortis Healthcare: What now, after IHH entry and June quarter loss?
- Weak Q1 for Amara Raja but investors pin hopes on softening lead prices
- IDBI Bank Q1 results show how expensive it is for LIC