DHFL to raise up to Rs500 crore from NCDs
New Delhi: Dewan Housing Finance Corporation Ltd (DHFL) on Friday said it proposes to raise up to Rs500 crore from debentures to fund business expansion.
The company plans to issue secured redeemable non-convertible debentures amounting to Rs500 crore including a greenshoe option of up to Rs250 crore on a private placement basis, DHFL said in a filing to stock exchanges.
This is pursuant to special resolution passed by the shareholders of the company at the 33rd Annual General Meeting held on 21 July 2017, it added.
- Irdai extends Aadhaar linking deadline for insurance policies
- Trade war: China renews pledges to open economy, protect intellectual property rights
- 1 militant killed in encounter in Kashmir’s Budgam district
- JD (S) releases 3D game to shed anti-urban image
- Steve Smith admit ball tampering in 3rd test against South Africa