United Spirits raises Rs750 crore via NCDs
United Spirits has alloted 7,500 rated, unlisted, secured and redeemable NCDs of face value Rs10 lakh each aggregating Rs750 crore
New Delhi: Liquor major United Spirits (USL) on Friday said it has raised Rs750 crore through allotment of non-convertible debentures (NCDs) on a private placement basis.
The company has alloted 7,500 rated, unlisted, secured and redeemable NCDs of face value Rs10 lakh each aggregating Rs750 crore, United Spirits said in a regulatory filing.
The tenure of the debentures is three years and the interest offered is 7.5% per annum, it added. United Spirits stock closed 1.03% up at Rs3,671.15 apiece on BSE on Friday.
Editor's Picks »
- NCLT allows extension of the deadline to evaluate bidders of Mandhana Industries
- Smart Cities Mission is too project-based and lacks integrated vision: Report
- West Bengal chief minister Mamata Banerjee cancels China visit
- Chai Point expects aggressive growth in its vending machines business
- Symphony to buy out Climate Technologies